October 2, 2008

Here we go!


I am just getting my feet wet here...I hope to post some interesting things!

I have been convinced by my dear cousin that I needed a blog! Check her out at preppypapergirl.blogspot.com!

We come from a crafty family of do-it-yourselfers! I have always leaned toward to crafty side and have dabbled in lots of crafts but most recently I have fallen in love with the art of decopage! This new hobby began with the creation of gifts for my new niece & nephews that have been born this year (6 new babies in one year!). I wanted to create something original for them and symbolic for each child inspired by a friend's creative hometown signs. I have some samples for you to see. You can order your own Charlie or Riley Board personalized for you for $75. These boards were 3' by 6" and look adorable mounted over a crib!

No comments: