October 7, 2008

Tons of new Christmas Gifts to choose from!


Merry Christmas! Although we are closer to Halloween - I just couldn't resist posting some of my newest items!

Beelicious Homemade Treats are yummy salsas, jams, and jellies that are just perfect for entertaining or for a friend! I have a wide variety this year: Salsa Verde, Peach Salsa, Mango Black Bean Salsa, Holiday Pepper Jelly, and Cranberry Conserve to name a few! Then I've made Red Hot Jelly, Peach Orange Honey, Pear Lemon Honey, Pear Pineapple Honey, and even Champagne Jelly. Most items are available in 8oz ($6) or 4oz ($4).

I've also added some easy grab gifts such as spoonrests, salad tongs, and more holiday buckets! More to come!!

1 comment:

Paper Girl said...

YUMMY!!! can't wait to grab me some salsa> i am sooo excited about our shows. Mostly to get to hang out with you! LOVE everything!